Digital Deluxe Edition
- Golden Skin Set – Show your support of the game on multiplayer servers with this exclusive skin set.
- Space Engineers 2013 build – Get in the boots of the first Engineers who stepped into the game’s universe and experience the first version that was published back in 2013. This version doesn’t include planets, multiplayer, survival and all the features that were added later.
- Original Soundtrack – The Space Engineers OST features 52 tracks of epic space music that you can listen wherever you go!
- Digital Artwork – over 200 unpublished concept art images and never seen videos designed by the Space Engineers team.
- Special Banner for Medieval Engineers owners* – Unlock a special layer, for use on your banners in the game. Show the world your love for the game.
* This item is available only if you own Medieval Engineers game.
About the Game
The Deluxe Edition includes the Space Engineers 2013 build, all tracks from the original soundtrack, over 200 unpublished digital concept images and never seen videos!
About Space Engineers
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction, exploration and survival in space and on planets. Players build space ships, space stations, planetary outposts of various sizes and uses (civil and military), pilot ships and travel through space to explore planets and gather resources to survive. Featuring both creative and survival modes, there is no limit to what can be built, utilized and explored.
Space Engineers features a realistic, volumetric-based physics engine: everything in the game can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed. The game can be played either in single or multiplayer modes.
Volumetric objects are structures composed from block-like modules interlocked in a grid. Volumetric objects behave like real physical objects with mass, inertia and velocity. Individual modules have real volume and storage capacity.
Space Engineers is inspired by reality and by how things work. Think about modern-day NASA technology extrapolated 60 years into the future. Space Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and doesn’t use technologies that wouldn’t be feasible in the near future.
Space Engineers concentrates on construction and exploration aspects, but can be played as a survival shooter as well. We expect players will avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications to survive in space and on planets. Space Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build